Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Inspiration....

As some of you may know, I have an inspiration board. I surf the net, puruse the bridal magazines, and read as many photography books as I can to find really cool pictures and ideas. Then, I post them on my inspiration board- right next to the computer. I have pictures from sessions we have done on it, as well as pictures from other photographers. I also have a few quotes on it. They are there to remind me to always strive to be better than the day before. Here are a couple of quotes that inspire us to do the best and reach for the stars.

Coach Carter: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. (Thanks to my son, Jacob- keep shining!!!)

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

And, one of my favorites.. 212Degrees. Here's a link to the 2 minute movie....

http://www.212movie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion....