Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family stuff....

Hello everyone. Thought I would update you on all of our family stuff. We recently took family pictures- Steve and I, along with our four kids, and Kim and Dwayne, and their daughter. We had a great time. Got some great pictures on Sunday!!!! Pictures will be here shortly.

On Monday, on our way to school, the kids and I were in an accident. An oncoming vehicle towing a trailer lost the trailer, which hit us, sending us spinning. We spent Monday evening at the Emergency Room. Everyone is okay. No major injuries- LOTS of aches and pains though. I spoke to several folks over the next couple of days, so I thought I would show you the pictures.









This is my door panel- my daughter thinks it says Kill on it!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm so glad you guys are okay! The poor van looks horrible, but at least it's just a car! The door panel does kind of look like it has "kill" on it. How weird is that? Glad you guys are okay!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know your opinion....