Monday, December 1, 2008

Gearing up for the holidays

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were able to visit with all of our family- my sister and her husband came in from Austria, my brother and his girlfriend, as well as my parents came in from Arkansas, and my grandmother came from New York. We also got to visit with Steve's brother and his three girls. It was a lot of fun. I even ventured out on Black Friday to Wal-Mart to get the 4th book of the Twilight series- I quickly left and went to Barnes and Noble- much better!!! Kim and her family stayed at home and visited with local family.

Anyway, back to the busy photography business. I know people say we are in a recession, but I will say we are very busy! We already have more weddings booked for next year than we did last year. We are very excited!!! We have even gotten to the point of having weekly business meetings so we can keep up with what we have as well as build our business. They are a lot of fun!!!

From the labs, we have several albums we are waiting to come in and a lot of pictures that we are waiting on. We have a couple of ideas that we are working on that will hopefully benefit all of our customers. Keep an eye on the blog in the next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion....