Saturday, January 10, 2009

Open House at Centurion Palace

I went to the Centurion Palace's open house and met a lot of great folks, some of them we are already doing weddings for, and some, we will hopefully do their wedding. Maria, Michelle, and Amy are great. They are the coordinators (and Maria is the owner) of the Centurion Palace and Ella's Garden. They did an amazing job today- they explained to all of the brides and grooms (about 75-100 folks were there today) how everything worked. DJ Pat played some music, made some announcements, and everyone had a good time. The bakery was there- Cakes by Jula (in League City)- and there was food that had been catered. They even had a dove release!!!! We had a lot of fun.

I got a new Flip Camera (yeah, I know what you are thinking- A FLIP CAMERA????). Yep! I don't like the picture quality by any means, but the video part of it is really cool. Liz (our daughter) took some video clips with it and it was REALLY COOL!!! I think I can post some of it here, so, you will be seeing some of that soon- just for fun, nothing professional:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion....