Sunday, February 24, 2008

Inspiration...

For months, and years, well, actually since I can remember, I have looked at other photographers' work, read other photographers' books and websites, and well, just been inspired by others. Today I came to a realization, it is okay to do that, but the inspiration has to come from within. We went to the "graffiti wall" in Houston- it's at the corner of Elgin and Crawford. I was so excited. I had read a lot about what other's thought of it, and one person stated that I would not be disappointed. Well, I was disappointed. I had imagined in my head what you see on movies or rock videos. It was not that at all. It was some really neat looking graffiti that someone had tagged! How ironic!!! So, the graffiti wall came down off my inspiration board- but it was replaced. It was replaced by my own inspiration. Our own graffiti wall- a graffiti wall that means something to the client! We made our own graffiti on an open wall and then took pictures by it! Well, we didn't actually spray paint the wall, but we used adobe photoshop and using a picture that means something to Chris, we made our own wall of fame! I will post the picture in a couple of days, and maybe you can be inspired by our work- or maybe come up with your own inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion....