Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A much needed vacation....

Well, Steve and I have never taken a vacation since the start of Magek Photography. We are however, going to now (kind of...). We will actually be a little out of pocket for the next few days. We are taking the kids to Lake Conroe for a little R&R. I will have my phone with me- 832-794-8616 and we are going to try to check email while we are there- sburk@magekphoto.com if you need to reach us. I'm not sure how well the email will work, since I don't know if we have internet access. My phone does have the ability to connect to the internet serve as a modem to the laptop, but if you need to reach us- I would suggest calling:) Kim is going to mind the store while we are gone, so to speak. We are taking the cameras with us- of course- so there will be pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion....