Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring is in the air!!

As I get ready to head off to a wedding today, I thought I would send out a quick blog. We are in the midst of a busy time of year, not that I can really say there is a time of year that is not busy, but.... the weather is gorgeous so we are taking a lot of pictures outdoors. The flowers are starting to bloom and everyone wants to do their bridal and engagement pictures. It is a very exciting time of year for us. We get to do what we love, a lot:) We have also been meeting with clients who have some really creative ideas- how exciting!!!! I love when the client is creative, because that just encourages us to push the envelope and get even more creative!

I hope you have a fun weekend! Get out and do something fun- and take pictures doing it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your opinion....